I'm going to skip quickly over the room here. Not that it doesn't merit comment - it's clean, well equipped and very comfortable with a decent bathroom. Perfect For work or holidays if u need your hotel to be a base rather than the key focus of your trip. It's just that this hotel is ALL about the breakfast! I've never seen a wider selection of food. Fresh juices, wheatgrass, yogurts, fruits, every type of egg, bread, pastries, cereal.... Getting the jist??! I put on about 5kg in 3 days through breakfast alone.
I stayed for work, but I'd certainly go back for holidays. It's well located near the train and harbour bridge in what seems like a lovely neighbourhood!
Definitely stay here and be assured you'll have a super stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel