We are a family of 4 and had a enjoyable 3 night stay at Rydges. A little old but clean and tidywith
extremely helpful staff.
Great buffet breakfast.
Views of the cricket and harbour from our room.
Good access to the city and northern beaches of Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel