This hotel is very nice to stay in. The bed is comfortable. It is close to public transport. Check in was very fast as my partner and I had drove down from Brisbane. It is self parking. The amount we paid for parking is the same as what I pay at south bank, down fall is that it is self parking. But on the up side it is good because you know where you've parked the car, but also in saying that there is more chance of getting it damaged pas anybody can park next to you. Otherwise everything is really nice. We got upgraded to another room, and got to choose which room we wanted, at no extra close.
When we checked out, the lady looked very unprofessional, I understand she is on the grave yard shift, but still no need to look like she just got out of bed.
Otherwise everything was perfect. Would defiantly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel