Let's face it the property needs a good facelift. Attempts have been made to put more modern furnishings in the room but when you have a bath with enamel worn through, no matter how well you clean it, it looks dirty. The rooms were clean and quiet though and the beds comfortable. I got stuck in the middle lift twice during my two day stay. A collegue was on floor 9 and I was on 5. It allowed us to go to level 9 but not 5, then took me down to Ground and the doors wouldn't open for a while. The next day it wouldn't let me go to any floor and I ended up walking down to the lobby.
I made reception aware of this and they already said they knew about the lift and that the building was old and needed work - probably not the response I was looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel