My first visit to Australia (business) had me staying in the Rydges North Sydney next to my company's office. Location was nicely situated in a residential area with the North Sydney train station just 3 blocks away. Just 15 minute walk to the train into CBD for ony $5 round trip. Close walk to good restaurants or eat in the hotel restaurant or bar. Wifi worked well in my 12th floor room.
I had a wagu burger with chips at the bar ith good wine. Burger was tasty and there is a good wine selection. Bartender was knowledgable about wines and made well mixed cocktails. Whole hotel staff were friendly and made my stay enjoyable. Breakfast buffet was great with eggs, potatoe selection, breads, sausages, bacon, fruit, cereals, and juices just to name few items. Overall good hotel even for trips into Sydney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel