We stayed here 4 nights as we were recommended to as we attended a wedding nearby, what a mistake this Hotel needs revamping badly the rooms were OK in a 1980's type of way the corridors were shabby.
The Restaurant , well breakfast was not bad and the Tapas at the the evening time very quite good, the location is poor its a 15 min walk to the train station and Taxis circa $25 into the Opera House area, it would have been better and more convenient to stay around the Rocks area and just got a taxi to the wedding at least we would have had plenty to do on the doorstep rather than being stuck out over the other side of the bridge!
This place has no swimming pool or even an Area to sunbathe or relax outdoors and finally its a rip off for Internet connection in the room although you can get free connection in the Lobby surely in this day and age Internet connection should be free as it is most decent hotels anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel