Before going to Maldives, I spent the whole day researching resorts and let me tell you that this was the best choice! From the time we landed, someone from Baros was already there waiting for us. They took our bags and we went on the speedboat to the island (no waiting time). As soon as we arrived, the staff was there to welcome us and took us to our villa for check in inside the villa. We stayed there for 3 days and it was simply unforgettable. The weather was great, the food was amazing, the staff was wonderful and the island was a paradise on earth. We spent our days on the beach, snorkelling and discovering the beauties of the island. I knew Maldives was a beautiful place but I wasn't expecting this.
I would definitely come back and I advise anyone who wants to go to Maldives to go to Baros, I promise you, you will not regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lush, tropical island set in the shimmering waters of a shallow lagoon, ringed by a reef vibrant with marine life. Stay in elegance in Villas created from timber and sandstone, poised and peaceful over a translucent lagoon, or nestled discreetly among exotic blooms by the beach. Revel in romantic privacy on the perfect vacation. The essence of the Maldives, defined at Baros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baros Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baros Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Baros Maldives Male
- Baros Maldives Hotel Male