My wife and I wanted to go for a getaway in Maldives to celebrate our anniversary. We settled on Baros after we received glowing reviews from my Uncle and Aunt who were there a couple of weeks earlier.
We were welcomed by the Front Office Manager Shijah on arrival at Baros. It appeared that my Uncle had dropped him an email that we were coming and he took the effort to personally receive us. We stayed at the Water Villa and our Villa Host Shaariu was excellent as well and came up with a suggested itinerary of what to do over the period of our stay and assisted in all the necessary bookings and arrangements.
We went for the Sunset Dolphin Cruise, Twilight Fishing, Dawn Tuna Fishing, Cooking Demonstration and loved them all! We also dined at all 3 restaurants; Lime, Cayenne and Lighthouse. While all were of very high standards, I have to say the Lighthouse just blew us away with its fantastic ambience and excellence food.
The Villa team attending to us also did a wonderful turn down service on the day of our anniversary and surprised us with a nice deco of the bed. This was certainly unexpected but very much appreciated.
We snorkelled every day and while we did not manage to see any turtles, we spotted reef sharks twice and saw many colourful fishes and corals. There is no lack of activity to do and we were particularly fond of the pool table and table tennis table.
This has to be one of the best holidays ever which is no mean feat as me and my missus are quite well travelled. There are so many resorts in Maldives but I am sure that you can't go wrong with Baros!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lush, tropical island set in the shimmering waters of a shallow lagoon, ringed by a reef vibrant with marine life. Stay in elegance in Villas created from timber and sandstone, poised and peaceful over a translucent lagoon, or nestled discreetly among exotic blooms by the beach. Revel in romantic privacy on the perfect vacation. The essence of the Maldives, defined at Baros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Baros Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baros Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Baros Maldives Male
- Baros Maldives Hotel Male