Expectations were high and pleased to say that from the airport welcome, island hospitality Baros Maldives exceeded these. The island is peaceful and in an amazing location, staff that are so helpful that this adds to your experience and the fact that the way the island is configured means that the tranquility exists everywhere.
Highly recommend the snorkelling experiences in and around the house reef, some excellent reef structures and fish life, friendly black tip reef sharks, turtles etc. Food at the Lighthouse first class and relaxing at the Lighthouse Bar with a good jazz band playing overlooking the ocean was sensational.
The whole experience was fantastic, a credit to the way the staff are there to help with anything and just a stunning location.Very memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lush, tropical island set in the shimmering waters of a shallow lagoon, ringed by a reef vibrant with marine life. Stay in elegance in Villas created from timber and sandstone, poised and peaceful over a translucent lagoon, or nestled discreetly among exotic blooms by the beach. Revel in romantic privacy on the perfect vacation. The essence of the Maldives, defined at Baros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Baros Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baros Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Baros Maldives Male
- Baros Maldives Hotel Male