My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here in August 6.
We chose Baros purely thru the amazing reviews on TA.
I am not going to write a long winded review as there is nothing left to say. This resort is perfection!!
We thought we might try other resorts if we liked the Maldives and ever had the chance to return but we won't be. If we are lucky enough to get there again it will be BAROS we visit.
The staff make this resort so special.
I will also always remember this blissful place for two other reasons. As a 48 year old woman I caught my first big game sail fish and because of Regis (dive instructor) patience I learnt to scuba dive and saw up close sharks.
Thank you to all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lush, tropical island set in the shimmering waters of a shallow lagoon, ringed by a reef vibrant with marine life. Stay in elegance in Villas created from timber and sandstone, poised and peaceful over a translucent lagoon, or nestled discreetly among exotic blooms by the beach. Revel in romantic privacy on the perfect vacation. The essence of the Maldives, defined at Baros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Baros Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baros Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Baros Maldives Male
- Baros Maldives Hotel Male