We spent 7 wonderful nights in Baros in March this year. From the moment we arrived until departure we enjoyed every moment. This was a late honeymoon for us and we were treated to the a fantastic meal next to ocean. It was also my birthday and the staff organised a complimentary champagne breakfast on our water villa deck. I also received a wonderful chocolate cake which we happily ate aboard our private dolphin boat trip. The staff and service were fantastic. Initially we booked a deluxe villa but having been upgraded for one night upon arrival to a Baros villa I would definitely recommend going for the Baros villa at a minimum. We chose to go for a full upgrade to a water villa which was stunning. The only drawback for water villa residents is the lack of free sun lounger on the beach as most are allocated to the beach villas. There are a few around though. The food was fantastic as were the cocktails. 100% we would return to this island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lush, tropical island set in the shimmering waters of a shallow lagoon, ringed by a reef vibrant with marine life. Stay in elegance in Villas created from timber and sandstone, poised and peaceful over a translucent lagoon, or nestled discreetly among exotic blooms by the beach. Revel in romantic privacy on the perfect vacation. The essence of the Maldives, defined at Baros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baros Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baros Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Baros Maldives Male
- Baros Maldives Hotel Male