We greatly enjoyed our stay ,the staff were warm and helpful ,the house reef was nearby and teemed with all manner of fish,sharks ,rays and turtles.
Nobody bothered you to go on trips ,to buy this or have this massage but were there immediately if you wished.
We went half board which I think was great value and gave flexibility .The Light house restaurant has a truly great chef .Some contributers mentioned the wine prices but I think that the Margaret River Cab Sauvignon ,which I use as a benchmark, was 25% more than the equivalent restaurant in a major capital city.and therefore fair value as you are in such an idylic locationand far from the sources of supply.
This was a very chilled and laidback island, no private jet folk here,and the better for it.No "chavs " with loud voicesand large hooped earings and the better for it.
We will go back in the new year ,which is breaking one of my rules but I will risk it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lush, tropical island set in the shimmering waters of a shallow lagoon, ringed by a reef vibrant with marine life. Stay in elegance in Villas created from timber and sandstone, poised and peaceful over a translucent lagoon, or nestled discreetly among exotic blooms by the beach. Revel in romantic privacy on the perfect vacation. The essence of the Maldives, defined at Baros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Baros Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baros Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Baros Maldives Male
- Baros Maldives Hotel Male