When we reach the airport , speed boat came to take us to the resort. Our rooms were ready .we had to change the rooms as rooms allocated to us were not nice. Beach is very nice but Stoney.
Clear water you can see right below.lots of fish and small sharks. Food lot of variety . Lots of fruits. Vast choice of vegetarian food. Evening entertainment is ok. Nice resort .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Lankanfinolhu Island
- Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Male
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives/North Male Atoll