“Best snitty”

Banjo's Bar & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Cannonvale
Price range: US$10 - US$26
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Australian
Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Banjo's Bar & Bistro is a popular choice for locals & tourists with well priced meals and some of the cheapest drinks in town within a family friendly atmosphere. Great cocktails, live music every Friday evening and a variety of Bistro specials every day, including 2-4-1 meals every Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday for lunch & dinner, the best selection of chicken parmigiana's in town for only $15 for lunch & dinner every Monday & Tuesday and every Thursday evening we offer the most mouth watering Lamb Shank special! And a great selection of Burgers available every day for lunch. We really do cater to everyone!!!! Come in and see for yourself!
Port Macquarie
“Best snitty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here just by chance. Didn't think it would be anything much and didn't realise we were on the 2 for 1 night. We had schnitzels and steak. I have to say my snitty was the best I've had. It was thigh instead of breast which I prefer anyway. My hubby's steak was beautiful too.. I highly recommend banjos.. We were on a 3 week holiday from cairns to nsw and it was the best meal ..

3 Thank neeny2444

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Try it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

This has to bed the best food ive eaten in airlie... if not in qld. If your a steak conissour then the 'big banjo' is for you. So juicy. Cooked to perfection and has made me want to come back again. So many other places to eat in airlie. Yet I think this will be the only place I'd visit at least twice.

5/5 hands down. And great staff to boot.

3 Thank Dave J
Brisbane, Australia
“My favourite at Airlie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I have had several meals at Banjo's, the most recently a couple of weeks ago, on a visit from Brisbane. A great spot, consistently good food and friendly staff. My friend and I both had fish - beautifully cooked and nicely presented. Would recommend highly to anyone visiting the Whitsundays.

3 Thank magichappens48
Brisbane, Australia
“Awesome local! Staff super friendly and a great meeting place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Love Banjos. Food is always yummy. Favourite is the scallops wrapped in bacon which is so big I can never finish it! Fishermans basket is great too. Extensive wine list - if you're buying by the glass make sure it's freshly opened that day.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Iwaly4
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Great food, great local pub. Highly recommend to anyone visiting Airlie beach! Best snitz in town and the choices!! So many!!

2 Thank Megan J