“Wow, words can't describe how good!!”

Banjo's Bar & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Cannonvale
Price range: US$11 - US$28
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Banjo's Bar & Bistro is a popular choice for locals & tourists with well priced meals and some of the cheapest drinks in town within a family friendly atmosphere. Great cocktails, live music every Friday evening and a variety of Bistro specials every day, including 2-4-1 meals every Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday for lunch & dinner, the best selection of chicken parmigiana's in town for only $15 for lunch & dinner every Monday & Tuesday and every Thursday evening we offer the most mouth watering Lamb Shank special! And a great selection of Burgers available every day for lunch. We really do cater to everyone!!!! Come in and see for yourself!
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing food, I didn't have to high expectations here. But staff are super friendly, very quick & efficient! Drinks are quick & very well priced, food is amazing the massive 1/2 kilo steak is one of the best steaks I've tried for $32!! Chips, Entree (Gotta try the A,B,C, not the shot but the Avacado, Bacon, Cheese garlic bread) melts in your mouth! We all thoughly enjoyed it! If we were locals we'd make this OUR local for sure! Can't wait to go back! You must try it!!!!

Thanks for an awesome dinner & night!!!!!

3  Thank Livsim1
There are newer reviews for Banjo's Bar & Bistro

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here just by chance. Didn't think it would be anything much and didn't realise we were on the 2 for 1 night. We had schnitzels and steak. I have to say my snitty was the best I've had. It was thigh instead of breast which I prefer anyway. My hubby's steak was beautiful too.. I highly recommend banjos.. We were on a 3 week holiday from cairns to nsw and it was the best meal ..

3  Thank Bjeens
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

This has to bed the best food ive eaten in airlie... if not in qld. If your a steak conissour then the 'big banjo' is for you. So juicy. Cooked to perfection and has made me want to come back again. So many other places to eat in airlie. Yet I think this will be the only place I'd visit at least twice.

5/5 hands down. And great staff to boot.

3  Thank Dave J
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I have had several meals at Banjo's, the most recently a couple of weeks ago, on a visit from Brisbane. A great spot, consistently good food and friendly staff. My friend and I both had fish - beautifully cooked and nicely presented. Would recommend highly to anyone visiting the Whitsundays.

3  Thank magichappens48
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Love Banjos. Food is always yummy. Favourite is the scallops wrapped in bacon which is so big I can never finish it! Fishermans basket is great too. Extensive wine list - if you're buying by the glass make sure it's freshly opened that day.

2  Thank Iwaly4