“Great food at a good price”

Banjo's Bar & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Cannonvale
Price range: US$10 - US$26
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Banjo's Bar & Bistro is a popular choice for locals & tourists with well priced meals and some of the cheapest drinks in town within a family friendly atmosphere. Great cocktails, live music every Friday evening and a variety of Bistro specials every day, including 2-4-1 meals every Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday for lunch & dinner, the best selection of chicken parmigiana's in town for only $15 for lunch & dinner every Monday & Tuesday and every Thursday evening we offer the most mouth watering Lamb Shank special! And a great selection of Burgers available every day for lunch. We really do cater to everyone!!!! Come in and see for yourself!
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Excellent low budget food and helpful friendly staff and atmosphere. The "2 for 1" $25 meals were particularly good value!

4  Thank JillHal

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Loved this place, quite a few meals there at a good price, plenty of variety of drinks and only walking distance from where we were staying. Friendly accommodating staff.

3  Thank Noelene C
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Great atmosphere and outdoor area for the kids to run around - $15 Parmy night was great - recommend the Mexican!

2  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Dined here recently as it was close to my accommodation and easy to walk to. The chicken parmy was Fantastic! I will definitely be back.

2  Thank KelGKel
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I ate here last Monday night. I ordered a 300g steak. I was surprised at the size, it was very generous, but it was so tough I couldn't eat it. I ended up giving it to my partner who finished it for me. I was pretty dissapointed as everyone around me seemed to enjoy their meal. If I went back I would be chosing something different.