Reef Gateway Hotel
Mantra Club Croc(Cannonvale)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Pool
at Marina Shores(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$150
Airlie Beach Motor Lodge(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
  • Pool
Whitsunday on the Beach(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$88
Hotels.com
Heart Hotel and Gallery Whitsundays(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$143
  • Beachfront
Coral Sea Resort(Airlie Beach)
US$166
US$129
The Islands Inn Motel(Airlie Beach)
US$75
US$67
Airlie Beach Hotel(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$132
Agoda.com
at Waterfront Whitsunday Retreat(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$394
US$150
Colonial Palms Motor Inn(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$110
All reviewshotel motelspent two nightsconvenient locationshort stayroad noisefree wifibistropokiesbedsaccommodation
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Excellent accomodation adjoining bar/bistro. Rooms were spacious with 2 queen size beds. Corporate accomodation @ AUD 140 per night. Friendly staff....close to Airley Beach and Cannonvale/ Shute Harbour.

Room Tip: Room 4 was a great location....short walk to bistro/bar.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Jade R, Manager at Reef Gateway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you so much for your review of our accommodation at the Reef Gateway Hotel.
All of our rooms boast 2 queen beds as a result of a recent upgrade to our guests needs. Should you ever require more beds, we also have options for adjoining rooms and trundle bedding!
We are also very happy to announce that we are reviewing the accommodation prices and are looking towards a few exciting promotions and offers!
We look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future, and thank you again for taking the time to share a review for our hotel.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

The Reef Gateway Hotel Has a Great Bistro, well priced, friendly staff, who will go out of their way to get you what you want.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Keith T
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I just spent two nights at the Reef Gateway Hotel Motel on a business trip; I was a bit dubious to stay given that I had stayed there many, many years ago and the hotel then was quite run down. I must say that when I arrived, I was warmly greeted and instantly felt welcome. When I entered my room, again I was extremely surprised and very pleased. The decor was excellent; it was very clean, modern and inviting. The bed was exceptionally comfortable and I had a wonderful nights sleep both nights. There was limited road noise (a bonus) and the room very dark which again made for excellent sleeping. I would definitely recommend staying here; I know I will be back!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Strange smell from old bathroom, lumps missing from the furniture. If you are doing a make over the first priority is the bed and then the bathroom. Food was pub grub at top restaurant prices.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank A T
ReefGateway, Manager at Reef Gateway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

We are sorry to here of your disappointing stay with us.
We are currently in the process of renovating our rooms, thus the reason for new furniture and furnishings in an older style room.
We hope next time you stay with us, should you return, you will be pleasantly surprised.