“Go hungry!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We came across this little restaurant by chance & are very glad we did. We had the mixed platter to share & it was delicious and beautifully presented. Everything was fresh & piping hot. It was also great value for money.
The only down side is that,despite advertising vegetarian food,there was not much veggie choice on the menu. However the waitress was more than happy to fetch extra rations for my (veggie) husband at no extra charge.
Make sure you are hungry when you go, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank LucieMR62

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Fabulous food for family ranging in age from 81 to 8. Sea food so fresh.lovely lamb:-) Appreciated tasty olives and warm bread on being seated. Decent wines. Desserts very good value. All round great food lovely atmosphere attentive service. We will most definitely be back.

1  Thank Mary K
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Any time I'm back in Castle, I eat in Pisces with family. Recently 12 of us (ranging in age from 8 to 81) ate there and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. While waiting for our starters we enjoyed the complimentary fresh bread and olives - delicious. For starters, 4 of us shared the squid and beef & brocolli while others had seafood soup and scallops. For the main course, I usually enjoy some local seafood but opted for the lamb shank for a change, which was tender and extremely tasty. Others had the prawn linquini, chicken gougons, pasta with chicken, aubergine stuffed with couscous and were equally pleased. We finished with deserts and coffee. As usual, the food was absolutely fabulous and the staff were friendly and helpful. I'm already looking forward to my next trip home and eating out in Pisces!

2  Thank CMcErlean
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Last night (August 27th,2013) I enjoyed one of my best dining experiences! For a starter I had Irish Goat Cheese - baked with phyllo dough and a wine sauce reduction. WOW! Then I chose the main course from one of the specials ~ Monkfish with sundried tomatoes, pine nuts and a sauce to cherish! I almost forgot to mention the homemade bread that was on the table. Dark brown is outstanding in flavor and texture.
The meal was accompanied by a very nicely priced (18 euro) bottle of Pino Grigio. Staff is delightful and thanks for the wine selection to Noel the barman!

4  Thank tom d
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Good quality, well priced and very tasty. lots of yummy seafood. Good with our baby - 6 months old. Recommended.