We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The location couldn't be better - ocean on both sides! The hosts are so friendly and can entertain you for hours with interesting and humorous stories. Their statement on their website "Come as a guest and leave as a friend" is absolutely true! The room was fine, the shower was good, and the breakfast great. The only reason we gave it 4 out of 5 (rather than 5) is because of the sink. It must have been air in the line or something, but the water would "spit" violently, and we were always getting splattered wet.That would certainly not keep us from going back, though. My husband had a scuba diving lesson in the pool and LOVED it. He's hooked! We absolutely recommend this B & B!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour House is a family run B&B and has 15 individually styled bed rooms, all en-suite. Good food, a comfortable bed and leisure centre can be found in many hotels in Ireland, but it is unusual to find them in a guest house. It's own indoor heated swimming pool, gym, Sauna and its Islands Seafood Restaurant makes it a ideal location for a break. Panoramic views of the breath-taking scenery of the Maharees Islands is on your door step and your hosts promise you good Irish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Harbour House & Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour House And Leisure Centre
- Harbour House & Leisure Centre Hotel Castlegregory