Stayed a week in Harbour House. Staff were very friendly, breakfast were well cooked with good ingredients. Breakfast does not start until 8.30 though. Rooms were a decent size and the beds comfortable. Our room had not been cleaned properly as there was a lot of dirt on window frames and the bed had not been moved other wise the cleaner would have noticed the broken telephone point. Very noisy and creaky building. Can hear people talking on first floor and showers being used. The corridor is very creaky and fire doors bang, so take ear plugs. Had an evening meals a couple of nights and they were very tasty. |All food in Ireland is a bit pricey. The swimming pool and sauna is a lovely way to relax. Superb lounge with comfy sofas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour House is a family run B&B and has 15 individually styled bed rooms, all en-suite. Good food, a comfortable bed and leisure centre can be found in many hotels in Ireland, but it is unusual to find them in a guest house. It's own indoor heated swimming pool, gym, Sauna and its Islands Seafood Restaurant makes it a ideal location for a break. Panoramic views of the breath-taking scenery of the Maharees Islands is on your door step and your hosts promise you good Irish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Harbour House & Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour House And Leisure Centre
- Harbour House & Leisure Centre Hotel Castlegregory