Castlegregory is without doubt, a beautiful location and a worthy stopping point for tourists journeying on the Wild Atlantic Way. However, there are always those who will attempt to exploit a countries natural resources, in this case, the beauty of the Irish country side. My experience of Castlegregory has been tarnished by the hostile staff and sub-par amenities showcased at the Harbour house and leisure center. With dirty rooms, mouldy showers with unsafe doors and owners that display no moral obligation with regards bookings, I can see many more holiday makers leaving Castlegregory with a negative mindset due to this hotel. Don't ruin your holiday. Don't stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour House is a family run B&B and has 15 individually styled bed rooms, all en-suite. Good food, a comfortable bed and leisure centre can be found in many hotels in Ireland, but it is unusual to find them in a guest house. It's own indoor heated swimming pool, gym, Sauna and its Islands Seafood Restaurant makes it a ideal location for a break. Panoramic views of the breath-taking scenery of the Maharees Islands is on your door step and your hosts promise you good Irish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Harbour House & Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour House & Leisure Centre Hotel Castlegregory
- Harbour House And Leisure Centre