“Favorite place we stayed on the whole trip!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pretty double room . Hand painted furniture.
Veiw from upstairs double bedroom window
Double bedroom . Hand painted bed beside large south facing window
Facade of building . Gallery below and apartment upstairs with own entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
panama200...
Providence, Rhode Island
“Favorite place we stayed on the whole trip!”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

This apartment is fabulous. It is so charming and can easily sleep 6. Helen owns the store downstairs which you should definitely shop in for some very high quality woolens. The apartment is perfectly located, walking distance to everything and a great starting out point for Killkarney National Park.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for this fantastic review. I am adding you to my marketing team. I am trying to work out a time to go to Boston via Providence.
You will be seeing me.I am delighted you enjoyed Kenmare and got home safe.
Kind regards,
Helen
carolinec...
Portland, Oregon
“Lovely, spacious Kenmare apartment”
Reviewed 19 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Cleo gallery apartment was the highlight of our trip. Such a charming and spacious apartment for our party of four. Nestled right in the heart of Kenmare just steps from all the shops, cafes and pubs. Helen was the perfect host and so incredibly helpful during our stay.

20 Feb 2017
Thank you Caroline for this lovely review. I am so glad you all enjoyed the apartment and Kenmare. You were a lovely bunch to host and I look forward to your return.
Italeng
England
“Spacious perfectly located Kenmare apartment”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This is an extremely well appointed apartment, spotlessly clean and in a great location. Within a two minute walk of restaurants, bars and shops and a delicious French patisserie on the doorstep. We loved it and Helen couldn't have been any more helpful! We will be back!! 5 stars

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
8 Jan 2017
Thank you so much for this fantastic review.I will hire you to do my marketing. It was lovely having you stay.
Helen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing