“Gourmet in a Small Irish Village”
Review of Packie's

Packie's
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Kenmare
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Packie's was recommended and we were able to get in for dinner. The food and service were wonderful. We shared a meal which was plenty for two.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Good food, friendly service but it was very expensive. The dining room was also very cramped and very busy, service was great and friendly. Food and wine of a very high quality.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Returned for a 2nd visit to Kenmare and went to my favorite place from last trip- Packie's. Took my family and we just loved it! In fact, went back the next night again! Great ambience, food, and the people are wonderful! Try the crab cake...best ever!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Absolutely amazing food and service. Tried my first oyster and to my amazement, loved it! Not the cheapest of restaurants but great for a special occasion.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

On our recent trip to Kenmare where we stayed in Sheen Falls Lodge we visited Pakies. We had inquired locally about places to eat and Packies was always the first mentioned. We booked for eleven people and I must say we all felt its reputation is well earned. Menu is varied with emphasis very much toward fish lovers. My Monkfish was excellent, but all present were well pleased with their meal. Staff were excellent and manageress in particular was friendly and knowledgeable.
A must for visitors to Kenmare

1  Thank James K