Open today: 09:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Amazing kayaking experience!

My mum, brother and I did the night kayak tour, which was incredible. We set off into the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Ellie S
via mobile
Wow, what a night!

I booked an evening kayaking tour which I would thoroughly recommend to anyone and everyone... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Sallysnewbury
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kenmare
from US$80.52
from US$59.81
from US$80.52
More Info
All reviews night kayaking paddle boarding bioluminescent plankton kayak tour kayaking experience kenmare bay great guide magical experience fairy dust pure magic guide jamie incredible night full moon amazing things waterproof gear trip super sea kayaking
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We did the night kayak trip with Scottie and had the BEST experience! The bioluminescence in the water around us was one of the most incredible things I have ever seen! Scottie was extremely down to earth and knowledgeable about the environment and history of the area. An absolute must-do experience if you are traveling in Ireland!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend decided to do the night tour spontaneously and it was one of the best decisions we have ever made!
The tour was simply amazing.It was so calm and peaceful out on the water and the views were amazing!
Scottie, our tour guide was awesome. He was so lovely and made the trip super fun!
But the best was the plankton glowing under our blades.It really felt like a dream. I would recommend this tour to everyone its a once in a lifetime experience. Thanks again Scottie for the amazing trip!

Cathy and Fabian

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Magic - Exactly the best way to describe the night kayaking trip with the boys from Emerald Outdoors. Scotty showed me an amazing time exploring the Kenmare bay, offering interesting bits of information on the surroundings along the way. We started at sunset which was naturally beautiful. The real magic though happened when it got dark and the water was illuminated by the bioluminiscent plankton. Pure magic. It was paradise for my inner child!

If you ever are in the area you MUST book a tour with these guys. It was one of the best things I've yet done. 100% recommended!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Scottie and Colin were amazing guides. Everything was well organized, the energy that they exuded was fabulous. You can tell that they are so enthusiastic about what they are doing. The equipment was top notch, they were so informative and showed us amazing sites. Getting to experience Ireland on that water at night was so unique. We saw amazing wildlife and the luminescence of photo plankton is something all of us remember for the rest of our lives. Can not recommend this experience enough. Worth every euro.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Read the reviews and then multiple the awesomeness described by a gizillion. Jamie was a great guide and his jokes were not too bad either. Bringing on the water and seeing the sparks is amazing. Do this!