“Blown Away!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Limerick
“Blown Away!!!”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

We were blown away by the high standard of food served to our group. Everything from the fish, to the veg accompaniment right through to the vegetarian options were fantastic! The staff are so friendly and efficient, and went out of their way to make sure out party was enjoyable. Looking forward to eating here again!

Ennis, Ireland
“Brilliant Family Meal”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

We ate here with our two kids & really loved it. The kids menu & the kids activity packs were great to occupy them & we loved our meal.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank johnnyennis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic and didn't disappoint”
Reviewed 18 March 2012 via mobile

We came back to the Bay for our first wedding anniversary having got married here last year. We took the package of three nights and two dinners. Given the high standard of cuisine in Kenmare we were not expecting our best meals to be here in the hotel. We could not fault any of our meals including breakfast and both rated them as the best meals we had in Kenmare. There was another wedding in the hotel yet the staff were so welcoming,friendly and made sure everyone enjoyed their meals. Excellent food, brilliant staff and will def return again.

ireland
“Yummy food, Nice atmosphere, Good service”
Reviewed 3 November 2011

Large spacious restaurant but cleverly divided with moveable room deviders into sections. The decor is modern and a mix of gold and brown. One thing which did strike me was the lack of table linen there were no table cloths and the napkins were paper (thicker than normal but still paper). I had pumpkin soup followed by chargrilled chicken with a congac reduction and for dessert I had chocolate fondant. The soup was delicious and was served piping hot which I love ther is nothing I hate more than soup which is cold before you're halfway through. The chicken was succulent and the jus reduction was delicious. I was toying between the fondant and the Belgian waffle for dessert but as I had not had chocolate fondant in years I went for it and boy was it good although I would have prefered 1 regular size fondant as opposed to the 2 mini's I was given but make no mistake the were so good I almost licked my plate!!! My mum had the seafood chowder, Lamb shank and Belgian waffle, my dad had the pumpkin soup, sirlion steak and baileys cheesecake and my daughter had the children's menu of fruit juice, sausages beans and potatoes followed by profiteroles.
We were all in agreement this meal was the best meal we had in our 3 days in Kenmare. I would say this is a must to visit.

• Visited November 2011
Mayo
“Excellent food for a hotel”
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I was so surprised eating here as we stated for 2 nights in the hotel and one evening meal was included!

The food was AMAZING, the freshest seafood was available and there was a diverse menu selection. We really enjoyed our meal! Something for everyone. The only downfall was the decode of the room was a bit dated!