“Nice caffe, good cheeses” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe, European
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating
Newbridge, Ireland
“Nice caffe, good cheeses”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We went in to the Truffel Pig with my son. Really suprised with the selection of cheeses what they have. Great place for a caffe and some cake as well.

Northants
“Perfect Coffee...cake.....cheese....salad....welcome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Visited Truffle Pig for our first stop on our arrival in Kenmare. On our first visit to the cafe we had cheese and crackers and a goats cheese tart fab!
For me the most important test was the coffee...great!
On our second visit it was my birthday....cake mmmmmm lovely.

Visited April 2014
Cork, Ireland
“fab eggs!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

on my recent stay i had breakfast in the truffle pig, chirpy staff & mouth watering great food..... my eggs benedict were one of the i have had any where in the world..... i'll be back x

Visited February 2014
Dublin
“The Truffle Pig a little gem for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Went with a party of six for lunch. Sandwiches were well filled, pies were fantastic. Great value for money. Would recommend it. On the down side space was tight. However it is a good lunch stop.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kerry
“Food Good but Service terrible!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have eaten here on many occassions therefore I think I can review it with totally honesty. When the girl with red hair is there the place is fast and friendly whereas when the male owner is there and the two fellas that I think are his sons the place is a mess and service is awful. The owner is not one bit friendly no matter how many times you go in there he has the same grumpy manner and his sons are not much better and one was making my food last week and kept touching his face it was so unhygienic. The owner's wife is a much friendly lady and should be out the front of house and he should not be seen because if your not going to be friendly to your customers what is the point of been there. On a final note the food is good but what is the point if your not going to be friendly to your regulars

• Visited October 2013