1,131 results
All reviews clay pigeon shooting horseback riding beautiful hotel star hotel spa treatments main restaurant ring of kerry steam room leisure centre top class beautiful room relaxing stay county kerry kenmare town falcon sommelier ireland
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Recently stayed at the Sheen Falls for the fourth time. It's my fave hotel! It's just soooo relaxing there. I love the setting, the staff are friendly and the hotel overall is really really comfortable. I recommend it to anyone. I'll be back again next year. :)

Room Tip: I personally like to stay on the Bay side as opposed to the Falls side.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Robbie O, Manager at Sheen Falls Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Ash O,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheen Falls Lodge recently, and for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This hotel will always remain in our minds as one of our favorites. The setting is so lovely that it is hard to describe. Our rooms were large and beautiful with views of the bridge and waterfall. We walked around and around the beautiful grounds, visited the horses and even got to enjoy a ride to town in the hotel's 1937 Buick convertible.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Robbie O, Manager at Sheen Falls Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear hermosa29,

We are delighted to read your kind feedback and I will be sure to share this with our team. Just a small correction, our vintage Buick is a 1936. I'm glad you were able to avail of this special trip into Kenmare.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My family had a great stay at the lodge. We stayed in a cabin and it was perfect. The hotel had some basic groceries for us which was unexpected and perfect since we arrived late at night and exhausted.
My daughter and I easily arranged to ride horses and Joyce, from the hotel stables, was fantastic. She set us all up to ride and took us out and we really enjoyed it.
The bartender (unfortunately, I have forgotten his name) was personable and made some great recommendations. The front desk staff was always helpful and friendly.
The scenery is just amazing and I couldn’t ask any more for accommodations. I would love to come back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear luckycharmsandbeer,

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We stayed in Sheen Falls for one night in May 2018, and it was such a wonderful experience. The hotel is very quaint and extremely relaxing. We spent some time in the spa and the pool is very well laid out. Dinner in the restaurant was fantastic. Breakfast has a great choice, and the manager on duty remembered us from dinner, and asked if we wanted the same table or a different one - nice touch. We got upgraded to an amazing room on arrival with the best view of the Falls. Only thing I wish was different was that we stayed longer!

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank IrishLouise12

Dear IrishLouise12,

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The front desk manager Sarah was the perfect host. She was helpful and went over and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. The rooms are very spacious and the grounds are some of the best we experienced in Ireland. The falls are stunning!!! Don’t miss this hidden jewel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Robbie O, Manager at Sheen Falls Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear seafoodie2018,