“fab place”

Lansdowne Arms Hotel
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Kenmare
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed in the lansdowne it was lovely the staff were lovey and the food was excellent i would recommend it to anyone, in the perfect location in top of the town for a fun weekend or a nice quiet one the best chicken curry ever

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed in the Lansdowne arms hotel kenmare on the May bank holiday for my sisters hen, this hotel was a perfect location for us girls as it was at the top of the town and was near everything! The rooms were lovely, staff were so friendly and helpful and the food was fantastic and reasonable price! Will defiantly be booking here again!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I didn't stay in the hotel, but I had to write a review about the food. I Had lunch in the bar after doing the Ring of Kerry. A local directed me here, and I am so thankful. I spent ten days in Ireland, and my sister-in-law and I agree that we had the best fish and chips here. My husband and his brother both ordered and loved the tart special. In fact, my husband almost ordered a second one because he enjoyed it so much.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed elsewhere in Kenmare but on our travels we called into the bar in the hotel for food and drink. I must say the service was excellent and the food just superb. The staff are local and very friendly. The menu was varied and very affordable, plenty to suit every taste. We will definitely visit The Bold Tady Quills bar in the Landsdowne Arms again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank maryCountyCork
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed here last weekend with a group of golfing friends. This is our second year at the Lansdowne Arms Hotel and to a man we all had a fantastic stay. The location is perfect, right in the town. The food and drink very reasonable and of a very high standard. The service provided by the staff is simply brilliant, nothing is too much trouble and their attention to detail really makes you feel special.
A big thank you to Ann, Breda, Margaret, Mary & Kieran for making our time in Kenmare so memorable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank semtex40
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Stayed the night here while traveling through Ireland. The Hotel is conveniently located at the top of a hill and close to restaurants and downtown. Spotless and the rates are very reasonable (and no I don't work here). The rooms were well appointed and the bed comfortable. When we arrived it was raining and they had a fire going in the lobby area. The food was excellent and it's also a great place to have a pint. Wonderful staff - friendly, kind and knowledgeable.

On a side note - several days later I realized I left a piece of jewelry in the room which they later mailed back to me in the states. Wow, pretty amazing stuff!

Room Tip: get one facing street
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We stayed here for one night. It is a lovely cost hotel at the top of Kenmare town. Rooms are small but very comfortable and clean. Tea making facilities in the room. Breakfast is cooked fresh from the kitchen with plenty of fresh fruit, yogurts and cereals availalble. The staff were very friendly and there is a nice bar in the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank BerOShea
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenmare
Kenmare Bay Hotel & Resort
Park Hotel Kenmare
Park Hotel Kenmare
#4 of 6 in Kenmare
The Europe Hotel & Resort

Been to Lansdowne Arms Hotel? Share your experiences!