My husband and I stayed at Abbey Court for 2 nights in May 2009. We really enjoyed our stay, especially the breakfast. We were served the most delicious Irish breakfast. Unlike other B&Bs that may be stingy when it came to portion size, Abbey Court was more than generous. My plate was piled FULL. They leave out cereals and fruits all day for guests.
Brendan and Ger asked about our days and offered suggestions. Wonderful hosts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abbey Court is a new purpose built B&B, situated on acres of landscaped gardens and just metres from the shore of Kenmare Bay, whilst also overlooking the Caha Mountains. Abbey Court is also a short stroll to town and has plenty of parking. A quiet off-the-road location for a good night's sleep and a warm welcome assured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Abbey Court B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Court Hotel Kenmare
- Abbey Court Bed And Breakfast