“Outstanding”

Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Dingle
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Modern methods, touched by tradition, bring the purest local ingredients to life in a harmony of taste and tone. The kitchen is the centre of our creation, bringing together the classic and the modern to craft the tastes of today. Our restaurant is warm, relaxed and welcoming.
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The best meal in Ireland. We did not have reservations but they were able to accommodate a table for four for a fantastic meal. Great service, charming atmosphere and farm fresh ingredients. A must experience in Dingle.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Came here in April with my husband having read about it and wanting something a little bit different. The restaurant itself seemed different than expected but it had a nice atmosphere. Our waitress was very friendly, but perhaps could have been a little more attentive. I had a trio of crab starter followed by lemon sole. Both were exceptional, especially the attention to the flavours going on in the dishes. My husband had the goats cheese to start and Cod main course which he really enjoyed, The chef(s) really do demonstrate an understanding of their ingredients and create some great dishes. Nice to try something just that bit different as many place's in Ireland do the same thing over and over which is lovely but becomes a bit boring sometimes. I wasn't sure from some articles I read if their aim in the future is to be of Michelen star standard, and they are mentioned in their guide, but they may need to just up their game in the service and front of house presentation.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We didn't make reservations, but they were able to fit us in if we wanted to wait. I'm glad we waited! I had a goat cheese and beet salad and then the fish as a main course, and it was devine. By far, this was the best meal I had in Ireland during our 18 day trip. My husband had steak, and he was extremely pleased with his dish as well.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

imaginative interesting menu.
very attentive staff.
Food uniformally excellent
This was our second visit and it was great to see that the standrds are maintained.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The Global Village is a small, beautiful restaurant in the heart of Dingle. They have an early 2 or 3 course menu that is very reasonable. I had the mackerel trio to start, and the Plaice with fennel, shellfish mousse, and risotto - perfectly cooked delicate fish with a wonderful flavor profile. If you're in Dingle and want great food, don't miss this restaurant!