“A sophisticated cafe for the discerning lunchtime guest”
Review of The Goat Street Cafe - CLOSED

The Goat Street Cafe
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Do you like quiches, or savoury tarts? This is the right place for you! Or do you prefer soup? No problem, goats street cafe will serve you well. More of a salad person? Guess what, the cafe will delight! And a sweet for afters? No problem...

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We eat here every time we visit Dingle. Tasty, honest food and a varied menu whenever you visit & whatever you feel like eating.

1  Thank Rosso_JBK
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was there for lunch with my husband and brother-in-law, the place is very snug (definitely reserve for dinner!), and the food was amazing. My husband had the smoked salmon and scrambled egg, I had the chorizo salad, and my brother-in-law the beef casserole. We finished with the dessert trio. It was all sumptuous!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Had nice dinner here recently, food was fresh and tasty with beautifull presentation. Friendly staff and cosy decor makes you feel welcome. Great for meal out and wont brake the bank!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The only reason I say a good place for lunch is that I did not have dinner here. The food and the service were very good and I was completely satisfied. I was really hungry so that is saying something. Food is freshly made and delicious. The menu is somewhat eclectic with a good range of choices including some more traditional Irish. The servers were very professional and I though overall the lunch was of excellent value.