“Great meal”

Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Dingle
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My wife and I had dinner here when we stayed in Dingle, and it was very nice, the cod was so fresh it just melted in your mouth, you won't be disappointed if you eat here. And the staff are first class.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Very nice and well worth it. Need a reservation. Food was excellent but they are closed on Mondays. Suggested by a local, didnt steer us wrong.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten in. The food was fantastic, lovely table decor and the staff were unobtrusive but great at their jobs. There was a lovely atmosphere and not a table to be had, which is always a great sign.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had dinner there with my husband. I had baked hake and he tried the scallops special. We were both extremely pleased by our meals, as well as the atmosphere and the service. The place is very cozy and allows for intimate conversation. They don't serve Guinness, but instead I sampled a local porter that was just as enjoyable. The wine list is also extensive. The prices are comparable to other places in town, so not particularly cheap, but definitely worth it if you want to treat yourself. The menu is equally interesting for carnivores and fish enthusiasts, with limited options for vegetarians. We were particularly pleased with the young waiter, who was very helpful with all our questions, and very attentive throughout the evening, without crowding us. Try this place!

1  Thank Patricia C
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Atmosphere is terrific, prices reasonable for the excellent food and service. They even accommodated a gluten-free person at our table. I was glad I had made reservations because we would not have been able to get in otherwise. Note that trip advisor has the wrong email address for this restaurant, which is why we had such a hard time confirming our reservation. Owner was trying to correct that, so it may be fixed now.