“very good!”

Ranked #32 of 75 Dingle B&B and Inns
Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
“very good!”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Very well located with a spacious parking area. The owners were very kind! The rooms was confortable with a spacious bathroom. The shower was very good with hot water all day! I didn't eat the brakfast there but it smelt good! rsrs There is a pub at the firs floor but I couldn't hear anything! Very goog!

Room Tip: I have no tips, but don't think it would be a problem.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
cork
Reviewed 7 May 2013

nice clean room,ample parking at the side and reasonably priced id definately stay there again,breakfast was very nice also,its walking distance to pubs restaurants,dingle pier and easy access to the conor pass,

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank corknoel12
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I had to work over the May bank holiday weekend in Dingle, Co Kerry and stayed in this cracking little - as I thought Bed and Breakfast, Barr na Sraide. Now I picked this B&B as it is a pub and within walking distance and even staggering distance of all the amenities Dingle has to offer. Clean, crisp room, warm but not too warm, piping hot shower, nice towels and a cracking breakfast, set me up for the day, the "Bean an Tí", a real hoot, like any Irish mammy, cynical and funny, and had the just the right measure of sympathy and sarcasm for three seriously hungover people. Stayed for two nights, worked hard, played hard and had a ball in Dingle.
I just could not recommend this B&B highly enough, it is more like a two or three star hotel, there are actually about 36 bedrooms and it is run like clockwork.
When I'm back in DIngle again, I know where I will be staying.
Ollie

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank OllieODublin
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Myself and 3 girlfriends toured around the Southern part of Ireland from March 16-23rd, and the Dingle Penisula was by far our most favourtite spot along the way! We had two rooms at the Barr Na Sraide Inn, which were both very clean and the beds very comfortable. The washroom and facilities were great, no problem with water pressure or hot water!
It is a great location, which we were able to walk to all restaurants as well down to the marina, which is overlooking the spectacular countryside.
Both mornings we headed down for breakfast which we were greeted with friendly smiles and a "hominess" feel by all.

I highly recommend the Barr Na Sraide Inn for all future Dingle goers!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank CNA77
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This place was clean and you could walk downtown and around to go shopping and eat some pub grub and look for some traditional Iriah music.. Although it was much easier walking downtown as it was downhill. The walk back did not seem to bad. I was so impressed talking to the owner as she was asking what we wanted for breakfast and she told me that they now have 5 generations that have run this Bed and Breakfast. Family tradition. This was wonderful. Also there was a parking lot in the back so you did not have to leave your car on the street..

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank kathannewest
kildare
Reviewed 31 January 2013 via mobile

We stayed here recently for a night and I must say the bed and breakfast had a warm welcome when we arrived, the room wasn't very spacious seen as there were 2 adults and 2 kids, our room was frozen even though I had the heating on full blast it made no difference I went to bed with the kids to get warm even the next morning it still was no better maybe it was the time of year when there's not many tourist around .and the heating wouldn't be on
Tea and coffee facilities are In the hall this was a pain when I had to heat a bottle for the baby,
Breakfast was lovely and the ladies were lovely that looked after us
All In all it was ok I might return In the summer when the temperatures go up and it might be warmer

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank shelley32
Howick Quebec
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Spent a couple of weeks in Ireland with my 27 year old daughter and had an amazing time.
Loved driving around the Dingle Peninsula and walking around Dingle. The B&B is attached to
the Pub (same name) and everyone was warm and friendly. Also hit a couple of really cool pubs down the street, one in a hardware store and another in a old fashioned goods store. We did a quick laundry while we were out and had a great Irish breakfast waiting for us in the morning! Room was small and the water cool....but we weren't there to stay in the room!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family