Just one night in Dingle is not enough - but touring the West Coast of Ireland keeps you on the move. It was tempting to stay in Dingle more than our planned one day/night, because of two main reasons :
1) We saw Fungi the dolphin ! A well spent 16 Euros for over an hour hunting, spotting & excitement.
2) Staying at the "First Cottage", Room 2 - what a fantastic view ! And what a fantastic family who own this B&B !! The place was in a superb position. It was clean & nicely decorated. Joe, Julie & their children went that extra mile to make this place special. Highly recommended & we'd love to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cead mile Failte to our family owned & operated Bed & Breakfast establishment here on the shore of Dingle Harbour. We have enjoyed catering to travellers from far & near for over 22 years & continue to offer all our valued guests.... Comfortable Rooms En Suite in a Traditional Homestead A Spectacular View of Dingle Harbour, (two of our guest rooms & the Dining Room have sea views) A Scenic, Private Car Park! We are situated a mere 2 minute stroll to Dingle Marina & the town Waterfront Renowned & exemplary Breakfasts Superb Personal Service, Local Knowledge & Advice ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Dingle`s 1st Cottage By The Sea
- Dingle`s First Cottage By The Sea Hotel Dingle