“Up with the best in Dingle”
Review of Fenton's Of Dingle

Fenton's Of Dingle
Ranked #17 of 77 Restaurants in Dingle
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Wicklow, Ireland
“Up with the best in Dingle”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We revisited Fentons last week after an absence of 2 or 3 years and it confirmed my view that this is a much-underrated restaurant. Food was excellent, good choice, good preparation and reasonable price.
As to service, it was probably a little down on earlier occasions, not quite as friendly and we had to wait a while to order. I think this was because they were preparing for a group of 28 to come in at 9pm.
Overall, it was a very pleasant night and we will be back.

• Visited October 2013

Delmar, New York
“Some of the best seafood I have ever eaten!!!!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The seafood was so fresh and deliciously prepared. Both of us had the seafood trio. Of monkfish, scallops and hake and each bite made us exclaim with delight. If we ever come back to area again, this will be where we eat our dinner.

Visited October 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Special Dinner at Fenton's Restaurant, Dingle, Co. Kerry”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

On Saturday the 20th of July 2013 my wife and I visited Fenton's Restaurant, Dingle. I can say that without any doubt I would recommend this eatery to anyone visiting the town of Dingle or anywhere in this location. The food there is most enjoyable and really well presented. The staff are most courteous and helpful.We both really enjoyed our meal there. My wife had steak for main course and I had sea bass. We both had soup for starters and it was really delightful. The dessert menu was also lovely and house white was also very nice.I will definitely be visiting this delightful place on my next visit to Dingle and I would advise all other visitors to the Dingle peninsula to do likewise. A wonderful experience.

• Visited July 2013
“Family owed gem”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We arrived in Dingle and happened on Fenton's. It is charming and was really good pub food. My friend said the fish chowder was the best he had in Ireland and was a fraction of the cost in our finer restaurants. It is warm and friendly and is the type of place to feel the real Irish hospitality. Not fancy---just very good

• Visited September 2013
Cheshire
“Dining Excellence”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We spent one night in Dingle and booked a table at Fentons. Best meal we had on our Ireland Road Trip and we had some good meals. We pushed the boat out a bit and it was not a cheap meal but quality costs and this was quality.

• Visited August 2013