“Good restaurant and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Fenton's Of Dingle

Fenton's Of Dingle
Ranked #17 of 78 Restaurants in Dingle
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good restaurant and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great evening dinner at fentons, we were greeted by the Waitress in charge Janice I think was her name, appetisers were lovely and fresh as was our mains both had fresh fish with a bt of white wine, would go back in a shot

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Adam C

Limerick
“Mackerel from Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Had line-caught mackerel only a few hours out of the sea last evening with a touch of garlic and chilli - best ever

1 Thank Luissala
Christchurch
“Top Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

On the wettest and coldest day of our recent holiday in Dingle, we arrived at Fentons with no booking and were delighted by the warm welcome, and even more so by the glowing fire which had just been lit! Given a window seat we were quickly and efficiently served by friendly, knowledgeable staff. The food from the excellent "early bird" menu was lovely. My husband highly praised the chicken liver pate(he considers himself an expert on this!)whilst I started with a delicious fishcake. Our mains, hake for me and chicken for him were also excellent and we finished of by sharing a dessert trio which was a real indulgence for us.
The restaurant soon filled up and despite being busy retained its delightful relaxing ambience.
This was certainly our best dining experience in Dingle, and indeed of our whole holiday in Ireland. It was also excellent valuefor money and our only sadness is that we are unlikely to return in the forseeable future.
Best wishes to Fentons and long may you continue to thrive!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top class restaurant with superb food and most amiable atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

My friends and I dined at Fenton's of Dingle while holidaying in the town recently. I had received many recommendations for this restaurant so I decided to sample it for myself. My expectations were exceeded, I cannot praise it enough!! The restaurant was very busy on the particular night, it is an extremely popular choice of late as it is after winning the 'Great Value Dining Award 2014'. It had a very pleasant and intimate ambience and the customer service there was second to none! The staff were so accommodating and pleasant. It has a wide ranging menu that is very well priced, and the food was absolutely mouth watering! I had the hake dish on the night, which I would highly recommend for any fish lovers who are looking to sample some of Dingle's fresh seafood produce! A visit to Fenton's is a must for food lovers looking for value for money. Both my friends and I were extremely satisfied with our dining experience and Fenton's of Dingle will most certainly be our first stop the next time we visit!

1 Thank Patricia D
“Family Birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, friendly staff - a wonderful meal enjoyed by all! Put candle on dessert for Birthday Girl - a lovely touch!

1 Thank Criona B