“Good late night option”

Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: French pizzas a specialty. Steaks from the grill. Healthy salads: organic smoked salmon, tofu, Feta, Spicy Thai chicken, goat cheese & sun-dried tomatoes. Home made ice-creams, great desserts, extensive wine list by the glass. Takeout available. Also gluten free, vegetarian & vegan options. Closed on Wednesdays.
Portland, OR
“Good late night option”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We were hungry travelers after a day on the road and a few pints next door at the pub. We scarfed down the pizzas, which accommodated my vegan and vegetarian compadres. The food wasn't spectacular but it it the spot and was affordable with good service.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank KJClifton

Wicklow
“Excellent food, not expensive”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Dingle is very expensive for eating out. This place wasn't. Food was excellent and I really liked the atmosphere. Very chilled out. I recommend the Chicken Supreme. Was awesome! Staff are really friendly.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Spiderbaby
Dublin
“Happy to be in Dingle!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I'm not one to write reviews but last night was grand. We were supposed to go to Spain but decided to visit Dingle instead having been there as a kid. My wife, our three children and myself went to the Blue Zone for a quick bite and stayed most of the night. Great atmosphere, really good pizzas and incredible salads plus live music. They sell a wine called Fish Hook pinotage from South Africa, if you go there get yourself a bottle. Staff were friendly and kids were happy with the WiFi. We're going back for sure.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Paddy Joe M
Dublin, Ireland
“JUST GO HERE!MMMMMM”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Delicious pizza made fresh on the spot..red wine is always good here and served lovely and warm..delicious coffee to finish and the prices are fantastic! The perfect spot to relax and enjoy yummy grub before a few drinks in the best town in Ireland! I am still thinking about my amazing meal here and that was days ago! A MUST visit!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank AmyFordey
Ireland
“Wish we had ate here!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Only went here to have a bottle of wine after eating elsewhere, but wish we had ate here. Great atmosphere but sitting watching the pizzas going out I really wish we had tried this place. Really really busy and full of locals (I think). Staff were efficient and friendly. Next time we in dingle we def wont miss here!

• Visited July 2013