“Always great but....” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
“Always great but....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We eat here regularly and I can honestly say the food is always good. Fresh and flavoursome and not greasy like other fish and chip shops. I love the variety they offer and the fish selection is extensive compared with other places....but....the last time we ate here I got bones in my monkfish??? Very strange!! Monkfish tail doesn't have bones!! Not that I'm aware of anyway?...Just one vertebrae bone along its back and none in the tail....that's why I love it! I was disappointed as fish bones really put me off finishing a piece of fish, but I will still return. Maybe back to my other favourite, calamari next time...

Visited February 2014

Henderson, NV
“Oh my goodness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Best fish and chips we had anywhere in Ireland. Our piece of hake tasted like it'd been caught that morning.

• Visited May 2014
Tampa, Florida
“great chips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

We went there twice for a late snack. Can't vouch for the fish since we didn't have any, but the chips were fantastic!

• Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Unusual options!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

This little place has just a few stools and primarily offers carry out, but with an extensive menu of fresh fish options as well as Kerry Beef burgers. I had smoked haddock fish & chips- how interesting and wonderfully flavorful! no need for tartar on this! Tops any fish & chips I've ever eaten! Only get one order of chips per 2-3 people- they are huge!

Visited May 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Seafood straight from Boat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

After reading about this place on tripadvisor, I knew I had to go. I liked everything about Reel Dingle Fish. The fish were fresh, the food plenty, and the Calamari crispy. When you walk in, you notice it is mainly a take-out place with a few stools inside. We were able to grad a few stools. Given that the meals were huge, the fiance and I split an order of Hake, chips, and Calamari. I found the meal to be awesome, while the lady thought it was OK; although, she stated that the "Calamari was the best she has ever had." In our opinion, Reel Dingle Fish was a great spot for a great lunch/dinner. If the place is busy, just get the food as take-out and eat by the harbor. In addition, it was one of only a few places that did serve Monkfish, which I love, but didn't get to try.

• Visited April 2014