“Remember, Take Out Only”
Review of Reel Dingle Fish

Reel Dingle Fish
Ranked #23 of 77 Restaurants in Dingle
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: Seafood
Fort Worth, Texas
“Remember, Take Out Only”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This small restaurant has wonderful food but you must make your purchase and then find a spot on the wall next to the sea to eat your meal.

Co kerry
“Poor...”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Rude staff who were eating as they prepared our food. Food itself was only just ok, nothing compared to local Kerry Fish and Chip Restaurant Quinlans. Expensive for the quality and service we got..

4 Thank Pippins0505
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Fish and Chips freshest in town, take away only!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This locally owned, hole in the wall, had the freshest fish and cooked it to order. They also had local beef burgers, but we didn't try them........
Go here for sure!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Chip L
Redhill, United Kingdom
“The best fish and chips we've EVER had!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

After searching Dingle for a reasonably priced, local fish and chip shop to have some lunch, we found Reel Dingle on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try.

It was the cheapest fish and chips we could find and was honestly the best we've ever eaten. It cost €9.50 for cod and chips. The portions were huge!

The cod was melt in your mouth and you could tell it was very fresh (they're always landed that morning apparently). The chips were equally as good.

Only seating for 4 people, so be prepared to stand if it's busy.

1 Thank El_Chop_Chop
“Always great but....”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We eat here regularly and I can honestly say the food is always good. Fresh and flavoursome and not greasy like other fish and chip shops. I love the variety they offer and the fish selection is extensive compared with other places....but....the last time we ate here I got bones in my monkfish??? Very strange!! Monkfish tail doesn't have bones!! Not that I'm aware of anyway?...Just one vertebrae bone along its back and none in the tail....that's why I love it! I was disappointed as fish bones really put me off finishing a piece of fish, but I will still return. Maybe back to my other favourite, calamari next time...

Visited February 2014