“Great fish and chips”

Ranked #23 of 71 Restaurants in Dingle
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Went here with my wife and friend. The fish was great and tender and the batter was lovely and crisp. No taste of cooking fat or oil from the food. Great would recommend the food here to anyone looking for fish and chips.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We picked up fish and chips after a visit to Dick Macks. A step above your regular 'chipper' experience. Fresh fish taken from the fridge and battered and cooked while you wait. A bit more than you'd usually pay for fish and chips at a take away but it was totally worth it. They encourage you to try Hake as an alternative to cod as it's plentiful and sustainable which I did, and it was melt in the mouth delicious.

1  Thank DubJo
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Fantastic little place, voted best fish and chips for the last.. Ahl idk Million years or so... Not to lie I actuually had a burger, I think it was the 'Kerry' burger, easily one of the best burgers I've ever had. It's around he corner from the super value by the marina.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Have been coming to Dingle for years now and ALWAYS make a point of visiting this fish & chip shop. Couldn't find fresher produce that is cooked freshly to order anywhere. Excellent value for money. Do make time to go, and if you do please try their homemade tartar sauce!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We ate here 3 times during our stay in Dingle. Wow, it was fantastic. We had several different kinds of fresh fish, including cod and a type of ray. But we also had a West Kerry Burger....it was amazing! Some of the best beef I've ever eaten. The prices are reasonable, the portions are large and the service was great! I couldn't wait to go back, my only regret was I didn't get to try all of the fish! Don't miss this place!