“excellent fish & chips”

Ranked #12 of 75 Restaurants in Dingle
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my kind of ambiance: a take-away shop with 4 stools at a small counter. There were several choices of fish. I had monkfish, my wife had hake. Both were terrific. They came with lots of chips, rolled in paper. It was great.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I quickly found that with Dingle being such a small town with a large tourist attraction, a lot of places were waaaay overpriced. We went to another restaurant and sat down only to see that the prices were ridiculous. So, we went with this place. Lots of locals and tourists alike were waiting, so we knew it had to be good. We were starving, but the portions were large and we probably could have gotten away with only one order of the cod. The fish was hot, the chips were good (not gross like other people have commented). If you want authentic fish and chips, go here rather than a tourist trap.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Great monkfish and chips. Large portion to share. We chose to eat in as they have a few stools at the bar to eat in. Cutest place tucked in an obscure corner away from tourists. Open at 1:00 for lunch.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

It was really good, not mind blowing but great for the price. The food it probably 4 stars but the friendly people bump it up to 5. I came with my wife and we should have ordered one order of fries because the orders are huge and way more then any one person should ever eat In one sitting.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome! Best fried fish I've ever had. Magazine articles posted on the wall say it's the best fish and chips in Ireland. It's pretty small and mostly take away, but there are a few seats inside. They have many different types of fish to choose, all of which are caught in Dingle each morning. I'm honestly not a big fish person, but the fish burger with haddock was amazing. Definitely go here for a cheap seafood option!