“A good place for a family lunch”
Review of The Diner

The Diner
Ranked #32 of 70 Restaurants in Dingle
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: New restaurant in Dingle Ireland, just opened about 8 weeks ago. Great food, pleasant staff, right on Holyground across from Garvey's Super.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stumbled on this place during a visit to Dingle this week. The service was excellent, the woman who served us was really helpful (as we had 4 children with us). The food was good basic diner food, my kids enjoyed the music played. I wouldn't choose it for an evening out with my husband, but for a family lunch it was spot on.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Straight forward no frills food, freshly cooked to order. Not a destination for a "big night out" but excellent for grabbing a bite or if you've kids with you. The double burger was very good value and made from real meat, not "plastic" meat like all the fast food places use.

I'd go again, can't say fairer than that!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Loved the food, my burger was delicious! Loved the decor too. Only complaint would be that staff should probably pay more attention when serving the customer at till but apart from that I really enjoyed my visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I had breakfast here and found it to be just like a fast food joint.I found nothing special about either the food or the décor and the staff were so rude and unhelpful.Overpriced and very basic food.If you want this type of food you would be as well off in somewhere like mc donalds for same type of food at half the price.

2  Thank majella_9
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Really liked the atmosphere of this place, staff were great. Food was fine . Perfect for familiies or teens to stop and refuel. A better fast food spot!

1  Thank tdowney98