“Amazing Salmon and Mash”
Review of Chowder Cafe

Chowder Cafe
Ranked #2 of 77 Restaurants in Dingle
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a small restaurant serving breakfast using locally made bacon, puddings and sausages along with local free range eggs. We also have pancakes with fresh fruit and maple flavour syrup. served 10-12, Our lunch menu 12-4 is about Dingle fresh fish and Irish meat. Our Chowder is recommended We do have a great Club sandwich menu including veggie ones. Please note that we are a small kitchen which means we cannot cater for gluten/nut allergies, also vegans should be aware of our limitations. Regarding credit/debit cards we don't accept them as the bank charges we are offered are too high.We would rather keep our prices as reasonable as possible.
Kansas City, Missouri
“Amazing Salmon and Mash”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We did a tour and the bus stopped in Dingle so we could walk around and grab lunch. It was a great little restaurant. I ordered their Salmon which rested upon mash potatoes and had an amazing sauce to it. It was by far one of the best meals I had while in Ireland.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank ELIZABETH P

• Hebrew first
Florida
“Seafood chowder”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The seafood chowder is filled with fresh fish and rich and creamy. The fish and chips were excellent. It was a hot day when we visited so we opted to sit outside and eat.

Visited June 2014
hardinsburg, KY
“Best Seafood Chowder Ever!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have had seafood chowder all over the USA whenever I am near the ocean and I can say this is the best chowder I have had so far! I had a Creans Light Lager, also a local brew to make it a perfect meal. I'm glad the other two restaurants we had recommended to us weren't open for lunch or else I would have missed this delicious fare. Service was great and the location was convenient to the harbor area.

• Visited May 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Great Food!!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I walked to the restaurant by accident. I got the best fish chowder soup I've ever had in my life and whinded up ordering a 2nd plate and my husband had the chowder cafe fish pie which was excellent. Full of fresh seafood and topped with a mashpotato and cheese top..the first dip of the spoon to the last ...incredible

Birmingham, AL
“Delicious chowder, great find”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were touring in Dingle and came upon this pretty little spot. Though early on a Sunday, we were served lunch in a cafe-style room with prompt service. The chowder was wonderful, and the local Creans beer was great. On a main street very near the boat marina.

• Visited May 2014