“Fantastic Fish”

Price range: US$12 - US$18
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Family run Bar & Restaurant along the Quay in Dingle. We aim to provide top notch pub food with reasonable prices in a relaxed & cosy atmosphere.
Duluth, Minnesota
“Fantastic Fish”
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

In our group we had the fish cakes and battered fish, both were amazing. The salad had a good dressing, the chips were yummy as well. Good variety of beer selection and Irish coffee! Worth a stop

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Andrea P

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Cork
“Irish food at its best”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I went here with a group of family and friends last November. It was our first time in Kinsale, and it was cold and rainy, and being off-season, lots of things were closed. We'd accidentally chosen a cold and wildly unfriendly bar in the village for a pre-dinner drink, so were looking for some nice hot food and a warm atmosphere. We found them!

We chose the Marina Inn as we just liked the look of the menu. It was a good choice - warm, cosy, and we were greeted by the friendly barman. The waitress was also helpful and friendly. The food was absolutely delicious - fresh, high quality and cooked perfectly. I had the seafood chowder, and it was amazing. It was accompanied by the tastiest brown bread I'd ever had - I mentioned this to the gentleman who cleared our dishes, and the kitchen sent out a half loaf for me to take home. What a nice touch! The bill came to less than €85 for six of us.

Dingle is beautiful - I'll be back in the summer, and know exactly where I'll be doing for dinner! This is Irish food at its best. Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2013
“Excellent”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

I had been to the marina in the past but not since the owners had taken it over again. The improvement s are just amazing everything from the staff the food to the high standard of hygiene of the bar and toilets is outstanding. We had a really great meal and the children s menu is really great. Well done all round much needed improvements and the staff are enough in itself for a return visit well done, would recommend the chowder, fantastic.

1 Thank Sioban L
Saskatchewan, Canada
“My Dingle Favourite!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

I arrived in Dingle in the middle of a wild storm and heard that the Marina Inn, right on the harbour, was the place to eat. Their seafood chowder warmed my belly and was so tasty I had to have it twice in my two day stay! While the chowder was delicious, it was the staff that had me sticking around for the rest of the night. Bonus - Tomas pours the best Guinness in town :) can't wait for my next visit!

Lino Lakes, Minnesota, United States
“Great Value!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Although it doesn't look like much, The Marina Inn boasts some of the best food for the money in Dingle. I enjoyed the largest order of baked cod, mashed potatoes, prawns, salad and chips I've ever laid eyes on in my life! It could have easily been shared, and was quite delicious.

We also enjoyed great conversation with the barman and local musicians who came in to play a session on a Sunday evening. All in all, a great find right near the harbor in Dingle!

Visited November 2013