Had two rooms for two nights. B&B has many pros with few cons.
* location, edge of village, with easy access and parking
* clean and comfortable rooms
* owner's and staff all very friendly and helpful
* the room with a double and twin bed had a nice large bathroom
- tv remotes did not work in either room (not a big deal since spent limited time in rooms)
- single room had small bathroom (closet converted to ensuite?), the shower was exceptionally small. Note, this was small even compared to the smaller standard shower sizes typically found other Ireland/UK/Europe B&Bs.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Alpine Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Guesthouse Hotel Dingle