“Best Value in Dingle”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stumbled upon this small little cafe by accident, but will seek it out next time we vist!
The most reasonably priced cafe in Dingle by far, with huge portions of freshly cooked meals.
I have the all day breakfast, which kept me full all day, my kids had scones which i must admit to helping myself to as they were the best scones I have ever tasted. My partner had the panini and chips, which again i sneaked a bit of.
The owner/cook was so friendly and helpful, and was most pleasant to my noisy kids.
I will return!

1  Thank abulee
There are newer reviews for Treehouse Cafe

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We went to the charming village of Dingle and ate our first lunch in Ireland here.
Simple and pretty plain but good food and friendly people. Mix of locals and tourists.
Give it a try.

1  Thank iamabum4ever
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

I went for breakfast and it was just ok. Regular stuff, nothing I'd think about and return for. Service was nice, cafe is clean and tidy.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

The Treehouse Cafe served fabulous fresh soup and sandwiches for lunch. The scones with fresh cream were the best we had on our whole trip to Ireland this time. Service was prompt and friendly. Prices cannot be beat for Dingle. The homemade desserts are worth a trip themselves.

1  Thank Curtainlady34
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This is a very cute little place, friendly service and tasty breakfast offerings, if a slightly limited menu. Worth a visit for sure.

1  Thank angeliza2002