John and Angela were great!! The views from our second floor room were spectacular. The room was quiet, clean and updated. The breakfast very good. We liked that we had to drive to Dingle Center. We were looking for a peaceful and tranquil setting! We found it, just perfect, would recommend it to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of Dingle's most desirable areas due to the expansive views that it boasts over Dingle Bay and of the mountains that encase Dingle Town, Cill Bhreac House is a charming and friendly, family-run bed and breakfast that is a popular destination amongst visitors to Dingle. Located on the Slea Head Drive and at the start of the Dingle Way walking trail, Cill Bhreac House offers guests a scenic and tranquil place to stay that is a mere 1km (10-15 minute scenic waterfront walk) from the hustle and bustle of Dingle town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cill Bhreac House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cill Bhreac House Hotel Dingle
- Cill Bhreac House Bed And Breakfast