“Simply lovely.”

Sinead Lough Ceramist
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Sinead welcomed us into her shop/studio one afternoon and let us watch her work for quite a bit of time. She is an incredibly talented artist and a simply lovely person. I hope she begins to ship to the U.S. soon so I can buy more of her work for myself and my friends.

There are newer reviews for Sinead Lough Ceramist

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Sinead works in a little workshop outside Dingle. Her work is colourful and different. It's also very affordable and unique. If you want something original and handmade, then this should be a must see stop. She will accept commissions and her work is well received by anyone I have bought for there. Of course, I find it hard to part with her beautiful work.

2  Thank HarveyIreland