Dingle Bay Hotel
US$316
US$302
Caitins(Cahersiveen)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdingle baypaudies barnice hotelchowderhotel barthe pubhotel is situatedlive musicperfect locationdefinitely stay here againthe main streetbar foodlovely towntraditional irish musicroom was largestayed here for two nightsbrown bread
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I popped in here lately and had a nice sandwich while in Dingle town. Have to say I really loved it. I got a white bread sandwich , with ham, coleslaw ,cheese and some fries on the side, and a big pot of tea also. It was just the revival treat I needed and it gave me a pick me up after all my sightseeing. I really liked the atmosphere in the bar, while I sat on a stool at the bar. Staff were friendly and attentive. I really loved all the woodwork in the bar, and its such a big bar, I would imagine its great for big functions too and for sports on the tv. Nice clean pub and tasty food!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mary H
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Had dinner in the bar of this hotel recently and I must say it was absolutely excellent in terms of the quality of food, the cooking and the staff. The hotel is spotless and the waiting staff are very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable about the menu. We had garlic mushrooms to start, cooked in a delicious light melt in the mouth batter with a small salad on the plate and a good taste of garlic throughout. We had fish pie which was just excellent fresh out of the over and bubbling - good chunky pieces of assorted fish, the other people had scampi and that also was delicious and cooked to perfection. Dessert was banoffi pie, can only say good things.
I would most certainly come back here again and i would guess the hotel is lovely to stay in and in a perfect location.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sparkely
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My girlfriend and i stayed here for a winter weekend break. This hotel is centrally located with Sea views. The welcome was a truly irish one, personable genuine and helpful. The rooms were modern, clean and spacious. The bar / restaurant had a great atmosphere and large delicious menu.Breakfast had a worldwide variety with excellent service.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank royclarke61
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We were not staying at The Dingle Bay Hotel, but I asked at reception if we could book a table for an evening meal, but we wanted a quiet place away from the television that was showing some European soccer. The staff in Paudies Bar were so helpful and reserved us a table. The welcome was excellent, and the food was superb. I had a portion of cod, pan fried, and it was succulent and wonderful. The veg and chips were expertly done, My wife had a wonderful Shank of Lamb that was tender and had lots of flavour. The staff were attentive and knowledgable. It was a highlight of our visit to Dingle.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank storym
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Right by the harbour so just a short walk to all that the town of Dingle has to offer. All the staff we met were very friendly & helpful. Modern, comfortable, well-appointed room. Good choice of food in the hotel's own, modern pub but most of the pubs in Dingle serve good food including two on the same street! The hotel has its own small car park which is very handy if you're touring the area. Live music often on offer in the hotel's pub. Altogether a really good place to stay in Dingle.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends