Dingle Bay Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Milltown House(Dingle)
Strand View(Castlegregory)
View Hotel
All reviewsdingle baypaudies barnice hotelchowderhotel barthe pubhotel is situatedlive musicperfect locationdefinitely stay here againthe main streetbar foodlovely towntraditional irish musicroom was largestayed here for two nightsbrown bread
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Very nice staff! Super friendly! Gave our group lots of good information on what to see, routes to take to or next city, etc. the rooms are quite big and charming. Feels more like a B&B than a hotel. Views of the water right out the front door! Dingle might be the friendliest place on earth!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nicholas C
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This was our favorite hotel in Ireland. The food at the restaurant is very good. The hotel is very clean, the people were nice, and the beds are comfortable. The bathrooms were large and the shower had great water pressure. I would recommend this amazing place to anyone.

3  Thank Daniel F
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I popped in here lately and had a nice sandwich while in Dingle town. Have to say I really loved it. I got a white bread sandwich , with ham, coleslaw ,cheese and some fries on the side, and a big pot of tea also. It was just the revival treat I needed and it gave me a pick me up after all my sightseeing. I really liked the atmosphere in the bar, while I sat on a stool at the bar. Staff were friendly and attentive. I really loved all the woodwork in the bar, and its such a big bar, I would imagine its great for big functions too and for sports on the tv. Nice clean pub and tasty food!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mary H
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Had dinner in the bar of this hotel recently and I must say it was absolutely excellent in terms of the quality of food, the cooking and the staff. The hotel is spotless and the waiting staff are very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable about the menu. We had garlic mushrooms to start, cooked in a delicious light melt in the mouth batter with a small salad on the plate and a good taste of garlic throughout. We had fish pie which was just excellent fresh out of the over and bubbling - good chunky pieces of assorted fish, the other people had scampi and that also was delicious and cooked to perfection. Dessert was banoffi pie, can only say good things.
I would most certainly come back here again and i would guess the hotel is lovely to stay in and in a perfect location.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sparkely
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My girlfriend and i stayed here for a winter weekend break. This hotel is centrally located with Sea views. The welcome was a truly irish one, personable genuine and helpful. The rooms were modern, clean and spacious. The bar / restaurant had a great atmosphere and large delicious menu.Breakfast had a worldwide variety with excellent service.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple